While October is one of my favourite months, November usually drags on for me. The days get shorter and the air gets colder. I get a bit of a winter dip every year, so I try to combat that in every way I can.
One of those ways is to make a nice playlist for myself to listen to whenever I need it. I’ve always loved music, and have been obsessed with making the perfect playlist ever since I was a kid. (Back then they were CD’s!) I thought I’d share my November playlist with you! Who knows, maybe you’ll discover a new favorite.
- Little Big Town – Better Man
- You Me At Six – Night People
- Olivia Lane – Quarter Life Crisis
- A Rocket To The Moon – Call It All Home
- David Nail – Whatever She’s Got
- Kelsea Ballerini – XO
- The Summer Set – One Night
- Troye Sivan – FOOLS
- Olly Murs – You Don’t Know Love
- The Maine – Miles Away
- Yellowcard – Here I Am Alive
- Parachute – Forever And Always